Please book your treatment directly with your therapist:
079 488 75 89
Days: MO, TH, FR, SA
076 412 12 11
Cost per treatment (60min.) is 130 Sfr, (complementary insurance coverage).
Tuina is a massage treatment that is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and is one of the 5 main pillars:
- Qi Gong-Tai Chi (movement)
- Chin. Dietetics
- Tuina (massage)
- Chin. Herbalism
The treatment is done on a massage bed with techniques that may be gentle or quiet firm. It includes a vast variety of massage techniques, working on the energy points (aka acupunctur points) to nourish, calm or harmonize the body.
If needed the practitioner will use hotpacks, fire cupping, herbal oils or crèmes and moxibustion.
- Tuina is ideal for people of all ages and its multi-facetted uses include:
- acute and chronical muscoskeletal conditions
- providing relief for so-called “pain-areas” and tensions in the neck-shoulder-back area as well as arms, legs and feet
- gynecological disorders, PMS